Health Intelligence Partners
How We Help
Interested in learning more?
HIP Membership Overview
Health Intelligence Partners (HIP) is an intelligence community providing relevant political, policy, and market insights, cross-stakeholder dialogue on key issues, and strategic guidance to help organizations navigate the changing health care economy. Participants use these insights for strategic planning, environmental monitoring, and market intelligence. Those that benefit most from HIP perform the following types of roles within their organization:
- C-Suite Executives & Strategic Planners
- Product Development and Innovation
- Market or Business Intelligence
Why We're Different
HIP brings together strategic planners and executives from across health care – providers, payers, pharma, digital technology, health care IT, devices, and policy influencers – to better understand our future. HIP insights come from a combination of savvy advisors and survey data, and are delivered via three main formats:
- Perspectives: Regular analysis and commentary around major developments, providing thought leadership on key industry trends and events.
- Engagements: Strategic discussions analyzing key trends, mapping-out future scenarios, and identifying key tools for navigating uncertainty.
- Strategic Insights: Deep dive into issues and sector dynamics with Leavitt Partners practice leaders and researchers providing insights on what matters most.
Health Intelligence Partners Programming
HIP programming explores solutions to the key questions of access, value, cost and prevention.
Major Topic Themes for 2019
- Disruptive Insurance: Creating better insurance around value-based benefits, more affordable plans, and new entrants to disrupt
the status quo.
- Improving Health in States and Communities: Bridging resources and aligning incentives to support healthier and more resilient
- Driving Value: Setting the pace of value through public payer innovation, increasing private sector risk, and expanding delivery
Meet Our Experts
Contact Jennifer Colamonico
Contact David Muhlestein
Contact Vince Ventimiglia
Contact Susan Winckler
Contact Ian Morrison, Ph.D.
Contact Kim Slocum
Contact Mark D. Smith, M.D., MBA
Contact Humphrey Taylor