Salt Lake City, June 23, 2017 — Leavitt Partners is pleased to announce that the firm will present 10 research posters and provide three presentations, supported by eleven researchers, at the AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting (ARM) in New Orleans, LA June 25-27, 2017. The ARM is the premier forum for health services research, with a program designed specifically for health services researchers, providers, key decision makers, clinicians, graduate students, and research analysts to examine emerging research and trends that impact improving health care access and quality.
Posters are selected for presentation based on the likelihood that the research will have an impact on the research community or represent a major advance in the field. The topics for Leavitt Partners posters include:
- Accountable Care Organizations and Risk-Based Contracts: Strong Preference for Upside-Only Contracts
- United States Hospitals’ Use of Online Engagement Tools
- Readmission Curves of Joint Replacement Patients: Variation in Time to Readmission
- Determining the Care Delivery Competencies Necessary for Success under Risk-based Payment
- Medicare Accountable Care Organization Results For 2015: The Journey to Better Quality and Lower Costs Continues
- Changing Makeup of the American Physician Workforce
- Limited Ability of States to Retain Physicians Following Medical School
- Longitudinal Analysis of MSSP ACO Utilization and Expenditures: Are Accountable Care Organization Spending Patterns Changing?
- The State of Patient-Centered Care in ACOs: A Multi-Method Study
- Is There a Difference in Avoidable Hospital Admissions for Hospitals Participating in CMS ACO Programs Versus Non-Participating Hospitals in the U.S. during 2009-2013?
Presentations this year include:
- Increased Concentration of Health Insurers or Hospital Providers Associated with Higher Medicare Advantage Premiums for Consumers
- Growth of Population-Based Payments Is Not Associated with a Decrease in Market-Level Cost Growth, Yet
A Multi-Methods Examination of Accountable Care Organizations – What Affects Changes in ACO Performance and Surviva
About Leavitt Partners
Leavitt Partners is a health care intelligence business. The firm helps clients successfully navigate the evolving role of value in health care by informing, advising, and convening industry leaders on value market analytics, alternative payment models, federal strategies, insurance market insights, and alliances. Through its family of businesses, the firm provides investment support, data and analytics, member-based alliances, and direct services to clients to support decision-making strategies in the value economy. For more information, visit leavittpartners.com.