Built on our leading-edge research, intelligence, and deep industry experience focused on the evolving role of value in health care, Leavitt Partners maintains a team of experts your organization can leverage for meeting facilitation, moderating and speaking engagements.
Click on the topics below to see an overview of the subject and the experts we can deploy for your specific needs.
- The State of Value in the Evolving Health Care Landscape
- Accountable Care, Today and Tomorrow
- Improving Health in States & Communities
- Market Disruption in Pharmaceuticals
- The Evolving Politics of Health Care
- The State of Medicaid Expansion
- Trends in HIT and Consumer Data
Chief Research Officer
Current Adjunct Assistant Professor of The Dartmouth Institute (TDI) at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College, and Visiting Policy Fellow at the Margolis Center for Health Policy at Duke University and the Accountable Care Learning CollaborativeView Bio >