Leavitt Partners is happy to announce that we are launching D.C. Pulse, a unique intelligence service helping you stay connected to events in Washington D.C., tracking key personnel, policy, and political decisions that will shape our health system.
D.C. Pulse members will receive the following benefits:
- Weekly conference call briefings with Vince Ventimiglia and Clay Alspach, leaders in our D.C. office.
- Calls will be brief and will focus on key political events of the week, and the implications of these decisions or actions for the health care industry
- Calls will be held on Thursdays at 4pm ET, starting January 12 and continuing through mid-August (or so long as there are interesting developments to track)
- Access to a real time tracker detailing appointments, legislation and executive action.
- This tracker will be updated daily and housed on a portal, along with recordings of the weekly calls
- Ad hoc 1:1 phone calls with senior LP staff to explore certain D.C. Pulse topics or actions privately and in greater detail.
- A live kickoff event in D.C. on January 25th for an off-the-record discussion with Congressional staff and insiders as the new administration gets under way.
More information can be found in the document available for download below.
D.C. Pulse Information
If you are interested in joining D.C. Pulse, please reach out at email@example.com.